Migrating to the cloud is an opportunity to rethink how you build and deliver your applications. In this webinar, we share how AWS CodeBuild can help you reimagine your CI/CD pipelines and speed up application delivery without burdening you with maintaining your own build infrastructure.
In this session we demonstrate how to:
- Create a CDK Jenkins docker operator to be able to repeat in multiple accounts on AWS Fargate, repeat in non-prod and prod
- Set up a Jenkins job over time using AWS CodeBuild and AWS CodeArtifact
- Set up an AWS CodeDeploy job to deploy the application in Jenkins using SAM
- Set up a pipeline to send to your production Jenkins
- Finally migrate your Jenkins controller and use AWS CodePipeline
Speaker: Paul Silver, Specialist SA, Dev Readiness, AWS