Large scale migration is not just a technology challenge—it begins with an organisation’s people and culture. Challenges such as a lack of relevant skill sets and competing internal priorities are familiar to many seeking to move faster. In this session, hear from Neil Maclure, Global Head - Cloud, Infrastructure & Technology Services at Cover-More as he unpacks unique insights gained from partnering with AWS Professional Services to achieve Cover-More's desired business outcomes.
Cover-More is a global travel insurer that is part of Zurich insurance group founded in Sydney in 1986 and has grown to more than 2,000 employees in 21 countries across five continents to become on of the world’s leading travel insurance, medical assistance and employee assistance provider.
- Michelle Ng, Migrations Practice Manager, AWS
- Neil Maclure, Global Head - Cloud, Infrastructure & Technology Services, Cover-More
- Sean Godfrey, Enterprise Services Manager, AWS
- AJ Curtis, Senior Solutions Architect, AWS
- Vikas Awasthi, Principal Architect, AWS
- Juhi Kapur, Migration and Modernization BD Lead, AWS