Data is everywhere, and the higher education sector has more than its fair share. High volumes of data, stricter regulatory requirements, and growing cyber threats are major challenges for the modern university.
Watch this on-demand webinar to explore how The University of Queensland is establishing new capabilities to strengthen the governance and management of its data, and gain exciting new insights through advanced analytics initiatives. We also discuss:
- Articulating a strategic approach to solving data governance challenges
- Gap analysis and maturity assessments to highlight the need for change
- The importance of a strategic approach to engagement and executive buy-in
- Developing fit-for-purpose operating models for our teaching and learning, research, and administrative data domains
- Selling data governance through analytics use cases